- User Conduct
By using the Site, you agree not to:
- Upload, post, or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive
- Harm minors in any way
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Upload, post, or transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual relationship
- Upload, post, or transmit any content that infringes upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right of any party
- Upload, post, or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law
- Collect or store personal data about other users
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for those websites.
All content on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of UAB VIDEOSPORTAS.LT or its licensors and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The content on the Site is provided for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use any content on the Site for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of UAB VIDEOSPORTAS.LT.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. UAB VIDEOSPORTAS.LT makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, UAB VIDEOSPORTAS.LT disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. UAB VIDEOSPORTAS.LT will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
UAB VIDEOSPORTAS.LT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
- Governing Law